Fit2Fite Instructor Step By Step Set Up Guide
Instructor Pathway to FIT2FITE Fighting Moves To Funky Grooves
Step One: Eligibility
- Level 2 Exercise to Music (ETM)
Step Two: Terms and Conditions
Read and understand the Terms and Conditions ensuring you understand both the Obligations of FIT2FITE Ltd and yourself. If satisfied sign and send a copy to FIT2FITE Ltd. If unclear email or call to clarify.
Public Performance Licence (PPL): See link for details http://www.ppluk.com/I-Play-Music/Businesses/New-Exercise-for-Music-tariff-for-2013/
Public Liability Insurance: Check with your current insurer if you are covered for teaching a class with music. Should be a nominal charge if not.
Music System with IPOD, CD or Laptop Accessibility.
Step Three: Course Registration
Book onto your nearest Bronze Level Instructor course. If no course in your area email FIT2FITE with your details and you will be informed of the next course suitable for your location. To book onto a course submit a Registration form and pay the course fee via BookWhen/BACS/Paypal. Our BACS payment details are : Account: 52280981. Sort code: 402527. If using BACS PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME so we can recognise your payment. Email info@fit2fite once payment made. You will receive confirmation of booking within 48 hours
One week before the course you will receive Joining Instructions outlining travel and accommodation options alongside what you will require for the day.
Cancellation: You can cancel the course and have your fee returned in full up to 5 days before the course date. 5 days or less then you forfeit the payment or you can carry the fee over to the next course.
Step Four: Bronze Level Instructor Course
- On arrival at the venue you will receive from the FIT2FITE Master Trainer:
- Student Manual
- Bronze Tutorial DVD
- Promotional DVD
- 3 x Posters
- 100 Flyers
Step Five: Certified Bronze Level Instructor
- On successful completion of the course you receive a:
- Certificate – You are now Certified as a FIT2FITE Instructor for one year.
- Access to Instructor portal and support package on website (see below).
Instructor Obligations and Benefits
- Course fee: Cost £150.00 payable on registration.
- Annual Certification once qualified: £12.50 per month effective once your class is launched.
- Public Performance Licence (PPL): See link for details http://www.ppluk.com/exercisetomusic
- Public Liability Insurance: Check with your current insurer if you are covered for teaching a class to with music. Should be a nominal charge if not.
- Music System with IPOD, CD or Laptop Accessibility.
- Compulsory attendance of one Skills half day Workshop annually: Cost - £50.00
- Compulsory attendance of one FIT2FITE Training event annually. Cost- Free
- Set up of your own FIT2FITE Facebook Page.
- Submission with photograph of your Career profile.
- FIT2FITER Membership: Sign up option for class attendees (Fit2fiters) that enables access to FIT2FITE gradings.
- Direct Debit: Monthly Direct Debit for FIT2FITER Membership for all paying customers
- Annual certification (includes Instructor Support Package).
- Access to F2F Instructor portal.
- No FIT2FITE Premises licence required.
- All revenue from private/community classes stay with you, the Instructor.
- Monthly class promotion.
- Track validation service.
- 10 per cent discount on Nutrition advice and programmes.
Instructor Support package:
- FIT2FITE Tutorials-Technique Video Library.
- Social media Interface with other FIT2FITE Instructors
- Progression to Silver and Gold level FIT2FITE Instruction.
- Bi-Monthly Tracklist signposting to relevant music from F2F HQ.
- Track Validation service.
- Monthly Instructor Class promotion.
- Marketing material on Certification as a F2F Instructor.
- Electronic F2F Logo and template for producing your own F2F Marketing material.
- Free access to Summer Sizzler and Fitness Frenzy Training events.
- 20% Discount on all FIT2FITE Merchandise
- 5% Discount for 3NESS Luxury Fitness Weekenders
- 10% Discount on Personal Training from International Athletes and Coaches.
- 10% Discount Martial arts and Self Defence classes.
- 10% Discount on Nutrition advice and programmes.
- Proactive ongoing National Marketing Campaigns.
- Discounted F2F Full Flight Launch masterclass and demonstation.
- FIT2FITE class and Instructor Profile on website.
- Opportunities to become FIT2FITE Regional Coordinators.
“FIT2FITE will be a welcome addition to the sector”