Bronze Course Aims and Objectives
FIT2FITE™’s unique approach to fitness is embodied in a system of class progression. One class fits all. FIT2FITE™ instructor courses are broken down into 3 packages Bronze, Silver and Gold.
Bronze Level is the entry level for all instructors. Bronze level lays down the FIT2FITE™ Four Step Format (4S4) and provides the template for all other levels. After the course you will be able to:
- Effectively demonstrate the Four Step Format of a FIT2FITE™ class namely. 1. Rhythmic Punching, 2. Basic Kicking, 3. The Fight and 4. Combinations.
- Explain the rationale behind FIT2FITE™ techniques and combinations.
- Teach Bronze level FIT2FITE™ class and provide appropriate teaching points.
- Constructively incorporate Bronze level adaptations to the FIT2FITE™ format.
- Tailor music appropriately to the FIT2FITE™ 4S4.
The course incorporates a formative assessment of each individuals application of the 4S4 and a short 15 minute knowledge check.
Instructor Training Course: 1 Day - 9.00am to 5.00pm. Cost: £150.00
Register of Exercise Professional(REPS): 4 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Points Allocated upon completion of the Bronze training course. On arrival you will receive:
- Student Manual
- Bronze Tutorial DVD
- Promotional DVD
- 3 x Posters,
- 150 Flyers
The Silver and Gold levels maintain the Four Step Format but develop a deeper knowledge base to provide a resource for increased intensity, more demanding combinations and enhanced technical proficiency without compromise to safety, class fluidity and spontaneity.
FIT2FITE™ is a quality product. Repetition of fundamental moves for muscular, mental and technical development is key for self improvement and motivation. Maintenance of a high standard of instruction that reflects the ethos of the training system is paramount.
Instructors must be fully insured. Progression from Bronze to Silver to Gold will take a minimum of 2 years.