Fitness and Martial Arts Industry Pathway to FIT2FITE, Fighting Moves To Funky Grooves.
This Pathway is for the Decision Makers in any of the following or similar establishments: Gyms, Health Clubs, Leisure Centres, Martial Art Centres, Dojo's.
Step One: Eligibility
- Fitness studio or training area with robust music system.
- Minimum of two Exercise to music trained Fitness professionals to attend the Instructor course.
- Aerobic mats for Muscular, Strength and Endurance component of FIT2FITE.
- See Terms and Conditions for use of FIT2FITE Intellectual property.
- Course fee: Cost £150.00 per Instructor payable on registration (Two Instructors from the same establishment pay a discounted rate of £100 each)
- Annual Instructor Certification once qualified: Cost £250.00 payable 90 days from qualification (This time allows newly qualified Instructors to undertake their post qualification practice of 30 hours minimum, set up their class and start teaching F2F).
- Public Performance Licence:
- Public Liability Insurance:
- Compulsory attendance for all Certified Instructors:
- One Skills half day Workshop annually.
- One Training event annually: Summer Sizzler or Festive Frenzy..
Part Two: Benefits
- No Monthly Fees
- No Premises Licence.
- No additional apparatus (unless a music system is required)
- No minimum notice period.
- One Instructor Free if your facility is used for a FIT2FITE Instructor Course.
- Discount on FIT2FITE Demonstration team appearance and Bronze Masterclass from a F2F Master Trainer.
- Free Certified Instructor Membership Package.
- Electronic FIT2FITE logos for your own Marketing material
Step Three: Course Registration
- Book your Personnel onto your nearest Bronze Level Instructor course via the FIT2FITE website courses page. If no course in your area email FIT2FITE with your details and you will be informed of the next course suitable for your location. If you are interested in hosting a course please email FIT2FITE with details of your facility.
- To book onto a course ensure your instructor submits a Registration form and that both the Instructor and Corporation sign the Terms and Conditions and submit via email.
- Go into the payment portal and pay the course fee. You will receive confirmation of your place and payment within 48 hours, Euther you or your Instructor can cancel the course and have your fee returned up to 5 days before the course date, after that the fee will be carried over to the next eligible course.
- One week before the course you will receive Joining Instructions outlining travel and accommodation options alongside what you will require for the day.
Step Four: Bronze Level Instructor Course
On arrival your Instructor will receive:
- Student Manual
- Bronze Tutorial DVD
- Promotional DVD
- 3 x Posters,
- 100 Flyers
Step Five: Certified Bronze Level Instructor
On successful completion of the course your Instructor receives a:
- Membership Package